NOX MX3FG Food Grade Lubricant is a multi-purpose oil based spray designed for use on food processing and handling equipment. Spraying on surfaces creates an anti-rust film to protect from any corrosion or moisture that can occur. It penetrates between moving parts to eliminate any binding or sticking, while keeping them well lubricated.
INOX MX3FG was released to cater specifically for the food and beverage industry. INOX-MX3FG holds the NSF, class H1 food grade approval which is the highest approval available for incidental contact with food for lubricants. As a result, this lubricant is recognised worldwide and therefore allows INOX-MX3FG to be used in all food applications all over the world.
INOX-MX3FG is similar to the original formula with some changes to comply with the NSF H1 criteria. INOX-MX3FG has undergone stringent testing and stands strong among the other INOX products and even stronger with its competitors.
- Displaces, penetrates, lubricates and protects
- Contains no silicon, acid, kerosene, dieselene or toxic compounds
- Will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals
- Doesn’t dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky or wash off with water
- Non-toxic, non-static, non-corrosive non-conductive and non-staining
- Odourless, no dye or masking agents added
Distributed by Tampa Bay Yacht Masters. Try this superior lubricant today !!